• 3d model of an old man head initially sculpted in Zbrush and finalized 3ds Max. The model is based on an East Asian character.
|| USAGE ||
• The model is constructed to be used as subdivision surface and render with displacement. Easy editing of clean topological forms will also enable it for real time purpose if required. • This model is rendered with a 32 bit displacement map for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, presentations, etc.] • Geometry has good flow of loops to facilitate deformation when animated.
|| SPECS ||
• Model is composed of head and eye geometry. • Total count is 9690 polygons and 9779 vertices without subdivision. • All quad geometry. • The model is provided with materials and rendering setup to render as shown in preview images. • 3ds Max versions for both Mental Ray and V-Ray are provided. Maya version is setup using mental ray. • Source Zbrush model provided along with.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray in 3ds Max if not specified. • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render as shown. • Preview Images are rendered using linear workflow in V-Ray. • Subsurface scattering is used for skin material. The final look for different versions varies a bit, as shown in preview images.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4k TGA textures for head. • 4k Exr texture for displacement • 1k TGA textures for eyes • While V-Ray Skin is setup with a single base color texture; mental ray skin material is setup with additional sub dermal map derived from the same base. • The head texture is created from a mixture of photo projections and hand painting techniques. • Non-native file formats may need manual texture assignment and the look of materials will vary from preview renders without any render setup.
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups. • The model was built with clean and regular topology to facilitate rigging/deformation. • 3ds Max versions are using turbo smooth modifier 'set to off' in viewport. Maya scene is set to use a similar “Smooth mesh preview” function. • Head uses SSS materials while eyes are using standard materials with appropriate textures.
|| FORMATS ||
• 3ds Max 2013 (V-Ray and Mental Ray) • Maya 2012 (Mental Ray) • Fbx • Obj • Collada (Dae)
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.