- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "nissan", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High detailed 3D model of Nissan GTR 2017 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2016 - Two .MAX files with V-Raymaterials - One .FBX file with V-Ray materials - Subdivision modifier is available in the history for .MAX, file formats (subdivision iteration 2 is set for all objects). So you can get access to original non-smoothed mesh by deactivating the Subdivision modifier
- the Max Files divided to 12 Group and 1 object - 1-Body - 2-Interior - 3- Left Door - 4-Right Door - 5-HeadLights - 6-RearLights
- 7- (4) Groups for each tire and brake system Tire_01 Tire_02 Tire_03 Tire_04
- 11- DaytimeRunningLight - 12- Signal_Light - 13- Black Object (for black materials)
- Objects with same materials attached together - All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 23 textures, which vary in resolution from 500x500px to 1024x1024px
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2016 with V-Ray 3.6
-The geometry for .OBJ format is set to quads, the front Seats for OBJ format have 1 Subdivision level collapsed and the OBJ Format have no materials.
- .MAX files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2013 or higher. - .FBX files Exported in 3ds Max 2016 - Most of the objects is Unwrapped.
- .MAX format (only one file included with TurboSmooth iteration 2 applied to needed objects): no TurboSmooth: 3.802.967 faces and 3.477.642 Verts
- Stitches in Seats and interior increased the polycount, you can delete it if you not render interior shot with closeup on stitched objects
-The polycount without stitches 1,809,078 faces and 1,655,178 Verts ( No Turbosmooth ) - 4,518,584 Polys and 2,839,052 Verts with (Turbosmooth 1 iteration)