Special Offer! Off

:::
Selected items only. See more offers in My Account.

Pisani Outdoor Acient Table Italy 1839

$2
or
Royalty Free License
- All Extended Uses
Included Formats
Other 1
Other
Nuovo.1_Colore_0.tif
TEXTURE
SAM_4834.JPG
Manhole Texture that you can place under the objec

Complete Confidence

Have questions? Chat with us now.

Live Chat Now 24/7
3D Model Specifications
Product ID:1021859
Published:
Geometry:Polygonal Quads/Tris
Polygons:25,190
Vertices:25,798
Textures:Yes
Materials:No
Rigged:No
Animated:No
UV Mapped:Yes
Unwrapped UVs:Unknown
Artist
TurboSquid Member Since March 2016
Currently sells 3 products
Achievements:
Product Rating
Unrated
Description
The Villa Pisani Garden was awarded The Most Beautiful Gardens in Italy prize in 2008.

The Garden covers a whole bend of the Brenta river, an area of 11 hectares and a perimeter of about 1500 metres. It was planned by the Paduan architect Girolamo Frigimelica de Roberti and laid out when the villa was not yet built. The architect is the author of the famous maze and of some original lodges as the exedra, with two wisteria-covered passageways at the sides, the turret at the centre of the maze and the stables in the background of the large inner parterre.

In the eighteenth century the breathtaking sight was embellished with embroideries with huge statues at the sides. The garden is arranged with long perspectives following the French model used by Andr Le Ntre at Versailles and the traditional fenced garden of Veneto, open through portals and windows which extend the sight on the Brenta river.

The elegant eighteenth century Coffee House, rounded by a ring of water, lies on a small artificial hill, used to keep ice during hot season.

During Napoleons power, a small wood was added westward and ornamental kitchen-gardens were changed into orangery.

The feature of the Austrian nineteenth century is the great care for potted and outdoor plants using greenhouses and big trees, before the twentieth century revival brought in long box hedges and the large basin of the parterre. In 1839 the second ice-box was built, west of the stables, among the trees of the small wood. An artificial hill was built in the east area in 1853, following the unsuccessful attempt to emperor Francis Josephs life by a Hungarian nationalist, as says the inscription on the commemorative obelisk.

The garden was fully refurbished and nowadays, together with the general design, offers a rich botanical collection all year long.

In the park dogs must be leashed and muzzled.
Animals era not allowed in the maze.

Maze closed from November to March.
Related Products
More Products by Artist