- Real time 3d model of Thompson Sub-Machine Gun, also known as Tommy Gun.
|| USAGE ||
- Although it is set up to render as shown in thumbnails with a traditional 3d package, the model is 'Intended for game/realtime/background use'. - The model is NOT meant for subdivision. - No LODs included.
|| SPECS ||
- Model is composed of separate elements. Additional cartridge and fore grip elements for military variant are provided in supporting files - Total triangle count is 8778 for the Tommy Gun. Polygons count and vertex count is 5213 and 4581 respectively.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- Preview images are rendered using Mental Ray in 3ds Max unless specified. - No Photoshop or composting used, Product is ready to render as shown. - 3ds Max and Maya versions include lighting setup to render as in preview images.
|| MARMOSET VIEWER PREVIEW ||
- Marmoset Viewer file in mview format is provided as preview download. - Please use it for better review of model specifications and appearance in real time environment. - Use Firefox browser to open tommy_gun.html
|| TEXTURES ||
- Albedo, Occlusion, Gloss, Spec and Normal Maps are provided in targa format. - 4k texture for gun body. - 2k texture for cartridge. - In case of using military variant, corresponding textures and materials are provided in the same archive. - Normal map were extracted using Xnormal and Maya. 3ds Max uses the same map with green channel (Y) flipped in bump map options. - Due to normal map issues with software rendering, both Maya and 3ds Max files are setup with mental ray. - 3ds Max gamma correction is disabled for normal maps. - Textures are prepared for use in a PBS/PBR workflow. - Non-native file formats may need manual texture assignment and the look of materials will vary from preview renders. - Source Psd textures are provided in case editing is required.
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale - Scene objects are organized by layers / groups. - Source subdivision model is provided at base level in Obj and Fbx format.
|| FORMATS ||
- 3ds Max 2012 (Mental Ray) - Maya 2012 (Mental Ray) - Fbx - Obj - Open Collada (Dae)