Super Shorty Shotgun is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
This weapon is designed to be modular and ready for animation. Parts such as the pump action and trigger are rigged and ready to be animated. The .max and .fbx files come in rigged and non-rigged versions. 12 gauge shotgun shells also included.
When you download you'll find 'A' and 'B' variants. The 'B' variant is the same, except for a different kind of fore-end.
• 7179 Total Tris • 4364 Total Polys • 3851 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space. Only the shells have overlapping UV's. • Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimensions: W:3'' x L:19'' x H:7'' • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders) • Tested in Unreal Engine 4 • Tested in Unity 5 • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for the shotgun
• 2048x2048 metalness map also included for those who wish to use the roughness/metalness PBR workflow
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR) • Textures in .tga format • Model texture paths are stripped
* For legal reasons, references to real-world companies and logos on the model and textures have been excluded or fictionalized
** Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.