- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
Hexagram star symbol (emblem or sign) which is ideogram with WWII victims, genocide, Jewish ghetto, or holocaust meaning.
For war ideograms, Star of David symbols, barbed wire signs, star shaped symbols, holocaust symbolic, hexagram star symbols, concentration camp commemoration, WWII victims commemoration, genocide of Judaic nation memorial, Jewish ghetto commemoration, or holocaust remembrance promotional projects.
Star of David made from Barbed Wire is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing!
Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, has real dimensions. Easy to merge into your scene.
- Units: cm
- The model was created with the optimal number of polygons. (The Meshsmooth modifier is assigned to the original mesh. Easy to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All the objects come with complete UVs
- All textures and materials are included and mapped. (All colors can be easily modified.)
- All objects are logically named and grouped for ease of objects selection and scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary (Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.) - just drop model into your scene.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- Blender 2.8 Eevee materials scene
- Maya 2016 V-Ray, Hardware and Redshift materials scenes
- Cinema 4D R14 V-Ray and Standard materials scene
- Modo 10.2 Standard materials scene
- OBJ, 3DS, FBX (Multi Formats)
- 5 Png (4096x4096)
3d Molier International is a team of 3D artists with over a 15 years of experience. The company participated in various projects allowing us to learn our clients needs. Every model we build goes through thorough Quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality, which you can tell by looking at the renders - none of the has any postprocessing.
We produce 3D models. This is our main activity. Our goal is to create a 3D copy of all objects on the world.
Buy 3D models from professionals!
Also check out our other models, just click on our user name to see complete gallery.
(c) 3d_molier International - 2021