We offer a comprehensive range of cable products for power, control, instrumentation, signal, and communication, along with accessories. Our armored, metal-clad, and water-sealed cables resist the rigors of the harsh oil and gas environment. products meet the highest standards for flexibility and resistance to harsh conditions of vibration, ester-based muds, and even hydrocarbon fires.
Use the search feature at right to find the right wire and cable for your application and request a quote. Or contact our product experts.
Marine and defense
From new-build projects to routine maintenance and repair, products are used onboard all types of commercial and military vessels.
Because shipbuilders and operators face space and weight constraints, This company offers shipboard wire and cable in a wide range of sizes. Our products can be easily installed in trays, troughs, channels, conduit, and wireways.
Because safety is paramount at sea, we offer a wide range of low-smoke, fire-resistant, flame-retardant and halogen-free cables. All feature outstanding mechanical toughness
Braided halogen free ship cable
· Halogen free power, control and lighting cable for ships and offshore-platforms
· Suitable for areas where protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI) signals is important
Properties regarding fire performance:
· Flame retardant, in accordance with IEC 60332-3-22 (cat. A)
· Halogen free, in accordance with IEC 60754
· Low smoke, in accordance with IEC 61034
· Can withstand vibrations very well
· The braiding offers good protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI)
· Resistant against many oils and greases