- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
Realistic realtime super high detailed lowpoly Science Fiction Futuristic Central Double Tower Building With The Air Traffic model with high resolution textures and PBR maps.
The model has clean topology and it is good in any iteration of smoothing/subdiv.
Game ready model - can be used in game engines and realtime scenes.
Unity, Cryengine, Lumberyard, Unreal Engine etc. friendly.
Blender 2.79 and 2.9+ friendly.
- The units of measurement during the creation process were meters.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- The model consists of 6 meshes. They are: Basement Left and Right, Props, Primary billboards, Airlights and Advertisment;
- High detailed lowpoly model can be used for the closeup render;
- Each part of any mesh can be changed, removed, separated or joined.
- The model is ready for subdivision.
- Each mesh has fully unwrapped UVs.
- Each object has been configured to use in day or night scenes.
- All signs can be simply changed or removed. All double sided banners can be rendered as single sided.
- Objects have 3 pbr materials, clear UVs, textures and maps.
Each material includes 4096x4096 .png textures (Base Color, Metalness, Normal, Roughness, Emissive and AO maps).
All textures are in .png file format. There can also be .psd file with layers for the hologram advertising emissive map.
The model includes high quality emissive maps.
Basement material emissive uses to turn on or off windows lighting.
Props material emissive uses to turn on or off billboards, holograms and antennas lights.
Ther's extra Advertisment material that turns on or off extra hologram billboards and airroads for flying transport.
All textures, fonts and extra files are in 'Supporting items'. There are also textures in 'Blender' archive.
There's also 'Futuristic Billboards' archive with extra images for Sci-fi billboards.
Model is in 3ds .blend, max (2012) .dae, .fbx, .obj, x3d (Extensible 3D), .stl, .usd, .glb, .c4d, .mb file formats. (.blend is native file format).
Created and configured in Blender 2.79b from scratch. This means, that the file can be opened in any blender software version, newer or older.
.Blend archive includes just subdivision level 0 file.
Scene render used free hdri maps and backgrounds from HDRI haven (not included).
The Other files field includes References archive with some photos and blueprints of the real travel bag;
NOTE: This model may contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex)