|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
This product is 'Saturn 5k' without six moons. If 5k resolution does not meet your needs there is a '43k and Six Moons' (Product ID=1003304) version available among my products.
All images are rendered with the default LightWave 3D render. It is a fast rendering scene. No third-party plugins used.
- Color Space Default preset; Display CS=sRGB, Output CS=sRGB, Color textures set to sRGB
- all measures carefully created (Saturn equatorial and polar radius, rings, distance between Saturn and the rings, rings width, inclination etc.)
- all objects with proper UV maps (Saturn, rings)
- dynamic day/night according to the Sun position
- dynamic methane effect on Saturn northern hemisphere
- the Sun (point light with lens flare)
- Diameter incl. rings = 1402 km (1:100)
Zip file includes (9.5 MB zip):
- custom made Saturn texture 5k, colors based on Voyager mission, turbulence is my vision
- many textures of the rings based on Cassini mission, unique thickness and translucency texture, semi-unique other textures, a lot of work done on thickness texture for transparency of the rings and shadow of the rings that closely matches the real shadows, texture resolution is 1k
- Saturn.lwo, Saturn.lws
- readme file with instructions for proper use
* 43k means 43000x21500 pixels texture
* 5k means 5000x2500 pixels texture
* 1k means 1000x1 pixels texture
All textures above are compressed TIFF.
Texture source: NASA, my own vision
Scene loaded in Windows took 300MB RAM
Tested in LightWave 3D 2015 on macOS and Windows.