- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "samsung", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth). Model has 312178 polygons and 167564 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations). No smooth - 23072 polys, 24671 verts. Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
1. Studio for rendering included. All preview images are rendered in that studio, without post-production. 2. Scene has 2 Multi/Sub-Object materials for tablet and for stylus. All sub-materials are named properly. 3. 28 objects in the scene. All objects are named properly and grouped. 4. Model centered at origin. 5. Turbosmooth modifier are instanced in all sub-d objects.
Contents of the archives:
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 4 scenes:
- SGN_101_vray_main_image.max - scene with studio used for rendering main image.
- SGN_101_anim.max - scene with studio used for rendering 360 degree animation (180 frames).
- SGN_101_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering preview images, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGN_101_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGN_101.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
3. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.