• RPG-7 is a low poly model ready for use in games or real-time renders • Not intended for subdivision • Modeled in 3ds Max 2013 • Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
• Normal map was baked from a high poly model to provide great detail while minimizing the polygon count
Low Poly Model (4 Objects):
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy:
• rpg7_parent (Dummy node, all other objects are children of this node) • rpg7_body • rpg7_rocket_prelaunch • rpg7_rocket_postlaunch
• Product includes two versions of the grenade: one for insertion into the launcher (rpg7_rocket_prelaunch) and one for after the grenade is fired (rpg7_rocket_postlaunch)
|| Geometry ||
• 4587 Polys • 4735 Verts • The launcher itself is 3,565 polys, pre-launch rocket is 382 polys, post-launch is 631 polys
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • All materials and objects named appropriately • Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included. • Object pivot points at logical locations • Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimensions: W:54'' L:14'' H: 10.5'' • Tested in the UDK • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013 • 3ds Max 2010 files also available for compatibility
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.