- High-quality and realistic Santa's Bag model with gifts. Perfect for use in any projects. This is an excellent choice for the preparation of holiday content Christmas or New Year, promotional shots , interior, exterior, studio, and realtime visualization. Can be used wherever you might need it. Large resolution high-quality and highly detailed texture maps. This allows you to make any render, even very close-up renders with great detail.
- UV map for wrapping paper of gift boxes is made as a real life, so you can apply your pattern if it is required.
- You can also simply use the model directly in programs supporting the FBX or OBJ formats.
-In 3ds max scene, models and materials configured to render using V-ray.
-In 3ds max scene, to create fur on the bag used Vray Fur. You can easily customize the appearance of fur and cloth at your discretion. Or completely abandon the use of Vray Fur and use the model without fur, then the bag will look like fleece. Look on thumbnails images
-All preview images are not using post production.
-All objects, material and texture maps are called predictable, appropriate names.
-All images rendered in V-ray 3.4
-Real-world scale in millimeters.
-All textures are made in PNG format. Textures have different resolutions due to the size of the elements and features of the UV unwrap.
- Bag maps - 4096x4096 px (6 items)
- Pompon maps - 1024x1024 px (6 items)
- Gifts maps - 2048x2048 px (40 items)
-The archives include 52 textures: Diffuse,Reflection, Glossiness, Normal, IOR, Heigt
NOTE: - 3ds max scenes contains simple studio setup, and also includes HDRI file for lighting. - Simply disable or delete all Vray Fur objects and disable the displace modifier in the corresponding objects if you want to use the model without fur in the 3dsmax scene. - You can experiment with the appearance of the bag, because it has a different texture maps to give relief. There is a normal map and a height map. They can be used both jointly and independently, in combination with the Modifiers Displace or VrayDisplacementMod.