TT-33 Tokarev is intended for game/realtime/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done using Marmoset Toolbag 2.
This weapon is designed to be ready for animation. The trigger, hammer, slide and magazine can be re-positioned and animated.
Low Poly Model (5 Objects)
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy (3ds Max and .fbx versions only):
• gun • magazine • trigger • slide • hammer
|| Geometry ||
• 11328 Total Tris • 8065 Total Polys • 6034 Total Verts
Note: Geometry count includes bullets in the magazine. With the bullets this is the poly count:
• 8160 Tris • 6417 Polys • 4362 Verts
• There are eight 7.62mm bullets placed in the magazine • Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimensions: W:7.5'' x L:1.2'' x H:5.0'' • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders) • Tested in the Unity (see renders) • Tested in the Unreal Engine 4 (see renders) • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normaland gloss textures • Textures in .tga format • Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.