- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "walter knoll", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality, accurate 3D models of the modular Sofa Living Landscapes 730 by Walter Knoll.
The realistic leather shader uses procedural diffuse maps, so you can easily change the colors to fit your project needs. Seamless leather bump map texture is applied to the shader for realistic close ups.
* Built to real-world scale.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* seamless leather bump map texture included.
* high poly model suitable for extreme close ups.
* for the max scenes the model has MeshSmooth modifier for easier mesh quality adjustments.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
Total polycount with MeshSmooth - 2 iterations: Polys: 35604 Verts: 35608
Total polycount without MeshSmooth: Polys: 2274 Verts: 2278
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for Max2009.
3DS, FBX, DXF and OBJ versions available. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, Lightwave and XSI.
Please note that although there are textures exported for the OBJ versions they will probably not give you the same mapping due to the nature of the max procedural materials. You can use them as a base to make your own procedural materials in the software you use though.