• Let me present to you high-quality low-poly 3D model DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter platform without camera. This model can be used in various fields 3D Graphics such as game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc... Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real quadcopter that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use consists of a few meshes, it is low-polygonal and it has only one material.
• The well topology of low-poly model with combination of detailed textures allows to get the best quality with a minimum number of polygons, which can be enough even for closeup.
• To increase advanced realism these textures are used - Specular, Glossiness, Bump and Emission for the luminous elements of the model (For example, screens, indicators, etc.). If you use V-Ray renderer and V-Ray MTL materials set “BRDF Type” as “Phong” for correct glossiness effect. For correct reflecting effect you need to set “Use Fresnel” and “Fresnel IOR” is 5. For the best Bump depth we set “Bump Multiplier” is 0.1 - 0.2.
• The total of the main textures is 5. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square aspect ratio in .png format. Also there is original texture file .PSD format in separate archive.
• You can animate propeller with the simple rotation of propeller mesh. All rotating parts are animated for a demo in the scene.
• The model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts grouped and named correctly.
• Also, there is a prepared render-scene created in the Maya 2014 with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene opens correctly in earlier versions up to the Maya 2012 with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL materials are assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, max (2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also our models: - DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Propeller Guard; - DJI Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal for GoPro Hero3-4; - GoPro Hero3 Camera; - GoPro HERO4 Black Edition; - DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Prop Guard and gimbal for GoPro HERO4 or 3; - DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with gimbal for GoPro HERO4 or 3 (without propeller guard); - DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Prop Guard and GoPro HERO3;
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.