High detailed 3D model of 2015 Audi TT with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 12. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 3 textures, which have the same resolution 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 76,842 faces and 83,962 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 307,041 faces and 321,430 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,228,164 faces and 1,256,764 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 76,842 faces and 83,962 vertices • medium: 307,041 faces and 321,430 vertices • high: 1,228,164 faces and 1,256,764 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 76,841 faces and 83,961 vertices • medium: 307,040 faces and 321,429 vertices • high: 1,228,162 faces and 1,256,762 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 153,355 faces and 124,766 vertices • medium: 614,080 faces and 399,497 vertices • high: 2,456,324 faces and 1,427,253 vertices