- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "nokia", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
3D model of the Nokia Lumia 530 with studio. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Clean topology, real world scale, all objects are properly named, model centered at origin. The model is efficiently UV unwrapped.Non-overlapping UV's are applied where it is necessary. To view the UVs, they were packed on the third UV Map channel.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2012. Rendered with V-Ray 2.10.01
1. Nokia Lumia 530_MAX.zip contains max file with V-Ray materials and textures.
Nokia Lumia 530.max - phone with studio used for rendering, V-Ray renderer and V-Ray materials setup.
Scene subdivision level 0: 9850 polys / 10456 verts; Scene subdivision level 1: 71450 polys / 37349 verts; Scene subdivision level 2: 282650 polys / 143935 verts;
2. Nokia Lumia 530_FBX.zip, Nokia Lumia 530_OBJ.zip, Nokia Lumia 530_3DS.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
Textures are included in all packages.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads;
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2012 or higher. In order to use V-Ray 2.10.01 rendering setups and materials.