Originally created with 3ds Max 2011 using the Mentalray renderer.
This model is suitable for use in advertising, design visualisation, forensic presentation, film, game cut scenes, etc.
- This model contains 28 seperate objects, plus 1 studio object. - This model contains 16064 polygons with turbosmooth off.15968 Quads, 96 Tris. - This model includes realistic Mentalray SSS shaders. - This model uses WSM hair and Fur modifiers for eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. _ Includes Inner mouth teeth. gums, tongue and Eyes
- All preview images are rendered with Mentalray - No compositing used, Product is ready to render as previews, Lights and cameras included in file.
- All textures are in .tiff format, displacement maps are 16 bit for easy editing.
- 4096x4096 for Head, 10 maps. - 2048x2048 and below for the rest _ All Head textures are hand painted.
- Model is built to real world scale. - Units used: cm. - Scene objects are organized by layers/Groups. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed. - All mesh objects are editable poly with modifier stack intact.
_Hair,Eyebrows and Eyelashes only included with 3dsMax versions, other files contain Hair base meshes (Growth Objects) only. _Ztool contains Head with 6 lvls of Division, Eyes and teeth are for reference only _3DsMax 2013 needs latest updates to render correctly. _3DsMax 2013, in Hair and Fur settings set specular tint to white _Obj contains unsmoothed base meshes and textures only. _Fbx may need lighting and shader setup.