This is a model of a Ice Hockey Elbow Pad Protector.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2008
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 1 separate objects * This model contains 1,259 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF * This model contains 20,164 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 2 iterations.) * This model is included in two versions V-ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-ray 2.1 as Renderer * Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 2048x2048 JPG (2) – Main object and detail areas * PSD Texture included
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Centimeters. Model is 29 centimeters tall. * Scene objects areborganized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 10 of hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **