- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "hollywood sign", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This scene can be used for film animation. It includes all the objects as shown in the renders & also include textures.
The original scene was rendered in Maya 2009, and the scene comes with a standard V-Ray rendering setup, but it can be easily convertable to any rendering system.
Hollywood was a small community in 1870 and was incorporated as a municipality in 1903. It merged with the City of Los Angeles in 1910, and soon thereafter a motion picture industry began to emerge, eventually becoming dominant in the world. Buildings, roadways and a public transportation system have transformed the neighborhood. Hollywood has two high schools and a score of other schools as well as a host of tourist attractions.
Geometry :- Polygonal Quads/Tris
Polygons :- 82278
Vertices :- 79604
Textures :- yes
Jointed :- no
Animated :- no
UV Mapped:- yes
Unwrapped UVs:- No
Game Ready:- no
Format :- .mb,.3dsmax,.fbx,.obj,.3ds
Other Technical Details: This package contains 7 files:
1. For V-Ray users maya 2009: This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2.0 to use this file.
2. For non V-Ray users maya 2009: This file does not use V-Ray materials and lights. This would render as per your local lighting used.
3. For V-Ray2 user Max 2010 This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2010 to use this file.
4. For non V-Ray uuser Max 2010 This file does not use V-Ray materials and lights. This would render as per your local lighting used
Files in this package: 1 Maya model file for use with V-Ray 1 Maya model file for use without V-Ray 1 3dsMax file for use V-Ray 1 3dsMax file for use without V-Ray 1 .obj 1 .3DS 1 .fbx 3 Textures: 2048x2048,2560x1920