This is a collection of nine 1962-1964 Ferrari 250 GTO 3D models, all of them resemble nine real life 250 GTOs out of the 39 ever made. The Ferrari 250 GTO is a homologated GT car which was produced by Ferrari from 1962 to 1964 for homologation into the FIA's Group 3 Grand Touring Car category.
All of the models are complete with detailed engine, boot and chassis.
The collection includes these cars: 3223GT, 3445GT, 3505GT, 3757GT, 3767GT, 4153GT, 4219GT, 5111GT, 4561SA .
You can also find them sold separately if you click on my username or search for a particular model.
- Polygonal models (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, the models are more than 99.7% quads. No ngons used.
- All main objects of each model (engine, doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. 40-50 objects for each model.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real cars (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- Each model has around 18 multi-materials used in the scene, with submaterials. Textures are instanced, materials are instanced in different multi-materials.
- Each model has around 40-50 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint and decals (separate textures and blend material, so it's easy to hide decals from within 3ds Max), gauges, emblems, bolts, oil filter, some plates, distributors, interior stickers etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check 'Other' files after buying)
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4 Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.