- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the studio setup is included - polies: 60.000 - vertices: 64.000
- all objects are named and organzied with layers - the rooftiles and fassade planks are real geometry - the wooden planks are modelled - the windows are hires - two types of windows are included (see preview images) - there are basic curtains behind the windows
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the scene uses vray materials - the materials use specular and bump maps
- the scene uses vraysun/vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010. - FBX (exported from 3dsmax) - OBJ (exported from 3dsmax)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.