• Electrical Panel is low poly and ready for use in games or real time renders. • Modeled in 3ds Max 2013 • Normal map was baked from a high poly model (high poly model also available for download upon purchase)
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Low Poly Model:
• Panel has 220 Polys, 304 Verts • Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimesions: 23'' x 22'' x 0.5'' • Model centered at the origin • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in the UDK • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
High Poly Model:
• Detail can be increased or decreased with TurboSmooth modifier • 13,909 Polys (no TurboSmooth) • 114,056 Polys (1 iteration) • 456,224 (2 iterations) • Comes in 3ds Max 2013 and FBX versions
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular and normal textures • Photoshop CS6 texture source files with named groups and layers available upon purchase • Textures in .tga and .png formats • Model texture paths are stripped
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.