The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "leonardo s.p.a.", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This version of the well-known EH 101 helicopter has been created in the following specifications:
- All faces are four-vertices. (You can apply the subdivision seamlessly)
-Mid-poly count. Only 321K vertices at subdivision level 1.
-Very fast render. It took less than a minute on my i core 3 4GB RAM HP laptop.
-Highly detailed. This is a very smart model for a close zoom. As you can see on the first preview image above, every minor detail_ the nuts, rivets, seams, welding outlines, wipers, etc are included.
- Interior is complete.Everything including the dashboard, seats, fuselage have been made and textured. It also comes with two pilots
- UV mapping/unwrapping. The helicopter's texturing has been cautiously carried out to maintain the color, graphics, the normals, specularity and AO.
- Has a couple of objects which are objectively parented so that each follows the relative parent. The main rotor for instance follows the main body. the main body follows the main empty. etc
- Naming and labeling. The helicopter's parts and objects are duly named so that it's easy to locate them when working on your project.
- Suitability: It is a suitable model for a VFX shot, animation film, educational video (eg 'how a helicopter works'), and even for a sci-fi concept.It might be also used for a game engine (but you might want to consider disabling the subdivision and omitting some of the objects eg the interior.)
- It has controllers for opening the door and rotating the rotors.
- No overlapping faces or double vertices/ faces.
- I also used a HDR for the environment. (you might want to disable that in your project).
- I modeled it primarily in blender, and rendered in the internal blender render as well as the cycles. Texturing was done through gimp and paint. I have packed the textures.
- Additionally, I have provided other formats including: OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, MTL and PLY.
I wish you a successful project. You might want to credit me but there's no any binding legal enforcement to do so. Credit me as 'Mwaura Eric Kahang'i' anyway. *************Thank you for purchasing this EH 101 Helicopter*****************