Jan 16, 2012
Street block and roads are fully textured and can be easily tiled to expand the model and create larger scenes. Suggested expanded scene is included as shown in the renders.
The building models have placeholder materials assigned for easy mapping and material updates.
• Tilable Street Block : roads and junctions can be tiled to create larger model...
• Roof Equipment : satelite dishes, water towers, roof plant and other details...
• Street furniture : trafic lights, street lights, cafe tables & chairs, railings, telephone booths, benches...
• Cars - two detailed archviz cars...
• Trees : low polygon bit mapped trees for 360° viewing..
Notes : No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into your scene and start rendering.
File formats: .max / .3ds / .max Vray / .obj. / .lwo. The Vray version model includes all materials & lighting necessary for Vray renderer. All objects are also supplied as individual .max scanline versions. Everything to render the previews seen here is supplied.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolution optimised for polygon efficiency - faster rendering with realistic results !
• Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
• No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
Models: downloadable model packages containing all necessary texture files. The .obj package comes with an additional materials file.