- There is a fully modeled cylinder behind the spring where the chair moves up and down.
- Textures are included.
- The seat fabric is not a picture, it is done using LightWave surface editor.
- The plastic is an image.
- Morphed: The movement of the handle of the seat, and the movement of the seat up and down.
- Don't worry about render speed, it is fast, LightWave users should know this.
X) About 9.9 Sec to render the chair with full lighting, all the ray trace options on and 3 passes with the camera, showing exactly the whole chair.
X) About 2.9 Sec to render (same options as last one), with some distance from the chair, Not a far distance.
X) About 1.4 Sec from far distance.
X) About 9.1 Sec, close up on the top part of the chair, something like the second image.
- 'Chair.obj', as any animator knows, all the obj extentions are not textured, but they are surfaced.
Thank You... =)