- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies in viewport: 192.000 - polies for rendering: 3.072.000
- the stack of the canyon is still available. - use the TS iterations to define the polycount; for performance keep the viewport iteration low - all objects are named and organized with layers - the canyon is ~93m long and ~17m high
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- 3dsmax 2010 - OBJ (collapsed with 2 Turbosmooth iterations) - FBX (collapsed with 2 Turbosmooth iterations)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.