- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "lufthansa" and "bombardier", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
* Detailed 3D model of the Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet CRJ-200 in Lufthansa Regional paint scheme.
* Animatable parts: landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, flight control surfaces, fans, and thrust reversers.
* Textures are included in this download as Accompanying Files - see Textures on the right side of the page - they're applied and mapped so the model is ready to render.-
* The scenes are NOT included.
The Canadair Regional Jet - or CRJ - is designed to offer the high speed advantages of much larger jets, with similar standards of service while at the same time offering operating economics, particularly over longer stage lengths, close to that of comparable size turboprops.