- Two interiors in one scene - 15 Physical Cameras - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Render time 1 - 3 hours, depending on processor power - A large number of 3D models for Assambly Theatre - Unique 3D models - Most 3D models is subdivision ready - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2016 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6, Corona Renderer 1.6
- Polys: 176470 - Verts: 193736
- FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - Obj version Standart Mtl
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.6 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive - The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 1 463 146 - Verts: 1 521 107
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.