The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "apple electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This is a model of an Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 5 separate objects. * This model contains 9625 polygons with Turbosmooth OFF. * This model contains 76960 polygons with Turbosmooth ON. * This model is included in two 3ds Max versions V-Ray and Mental ray. Both have materials and textures included. * This model is included in Cinerma 4D R12 version with standard materials. * This model is included in OBJ format with maps and materials.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.00.08 as Renderer * No post-production was used on the presentation images. * Lights and cameras are not included in the file. * Signature image camera is included.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 3 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are : 4096, 2048px .
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #centimeters * Object Dimensions : 11.1cm x 3.6cm x 0.85cm * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 8 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **