High detailed 3D model of 2015 Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 10. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 4 textures, which vary in resolution from 2048x2048px to 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 84,940 faces and 95,345 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 339,533 faces and 360,074 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 1,358,132 faces and 1,398,718 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): low: 84,940 faces and 95,345 vertices medium: 339,533 faces and 360,074 vertices high: 1,358,132 faces and 1,398,718 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats (3 files included for each format): low: 84,940 faces and 95,345 vertices medium: 339,533 faces and 360,074 vertices high: 1,358,132 faces and 1,398,599 vertices
- .3ds format (3 files included): low: 169,653 faces and 140,403 vertices medium: 679,066 faces and 446,776 vertices high: 2,716,264 faces and 1,584,674 vertices