Also, materials are set in such way inside the C4D, that you only have to exchange the picture in color channel for any other image, if needed. You can then move and rotate the individual pieces without adjusting the texture individually for pieces.
Inside the C4D scene you will find:
1. A group of basic puzzle pieces in all shape variations variations in editable hypernurbs
2. A completed 200 piece set in editable hypernurbs
3. A completed 200 piece set in polygons
4. 200 piece set with few puzzle pieces unconnected
5. 2 high resolution 1920*1560px quality photos included. One of the city Florence, and one of the river Gacka in Croatia. I am the author of those photos, and they can be freely used for any purpose as long as it is in conjuction with this model.
* C4D - optimized for render - materials and textures included, HDRI not included, setup as described above
* OBJ - only exported model with connected jigsaw puzzle is included because of the file size limitation
* 3DSMAX/3DS - only exported model with both connected and unconnected jigsaw puzzle is included