Qualitative 3d model of a metal tea spoon with pattern
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2016 - Model is built to real-world scale - Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters - Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named - All materials are named - No unnecessary objects
- This model contains 2,510 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF - This model contains 20,036 polygons, and 10,020 Vertices with TurboSmooth ON. Iterations - 1 - In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isnt closed. - Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX. - Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted.
- Textures: - This model does not use texture. Only the procedural cards
- Additionally attached file *mat - Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.