Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
- Sea turtle: 1970 polygons and 995 vertices
- Hedgehog fish: 3313 polygons and 1765 vertices
- Sea crab: 2442 polygons and 1223 vertices
The 3d models are textured with the UVW Unwrap method using photo references. The textures are in 1024x1024 JPG texture format.
The 3d models are rigged with bones using the skin modifier and animated. There is following animation sequences description of each 3d model:
- Sea turtle: idle, move (220 frames, 30 FPS frame rate)
- Hedgehog fish: idle, move, ballon body defense (200 frames, 30 FPS frame rate)
- Sea crab: idle, move (140 frames, 30 FPS frame rate)
The following file formats are available: MAX (version 7), FBX.