|Geometry:||Polygonal Quads only|
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
- Body, teeth and eyes are modeled separately...
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high resolution texture (color maps is PNG formats):
NO POSTWORK ON THESE RENDERS (MENTAL RAY)
Geometry Type: PolyMesh
Name Polygons: Vertices:
Lion_Body 7190 7238
Mouth 3890 3974
Eyeball-Iris-R 304 306
Eyeball-Iris-L 304 306
Eyes_Cover_R 112 121
Eyes_Cover_L 112 121
Eyes-Cornea-R 128 130
Eyes-Cornea-l 128 130
Total (Lion Group) 12168 12326
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object.
Abs T Pose
Abs Looking a side
+L Mouth Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the mouth)
+L Eyes Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the Eyes)