Inspired by combining the look of vintage French jewelry especially 1930s-era Lanvin collarettes with a Medieval flail, Burst uses the same essential vocabulary as the Branching series. For Burst, glass bubbles are punctuated by hand-blown glass spikes and barnacles, which have been rolled in 24 karat gold foil.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2011, rendered using V-Ray.
- High detailed geometry.
- Model and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.