- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "de la espada", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
The exposed solid wood frame is the elegant focal point of Stanley, where the expert woodwork is revealed in the details of the joinery. The taut upholstery of the backrest provides a crisp appearance, while the deep back cushions with generously folded upholstery portray the exceptional comfort the chair offers. Designed by Luca Nichetto and manufactured by De La Espada for the Nichetto brand.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2011, rendered using V-Ray.
- Lowpoly geometry for turbosmooth.
- You can off the folds in the modifier stack.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.