Qualitative 3d model of a Japanese Lipton Cup and Spoon
- Model is built to real-world scale - Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters - Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named - All materials are named - No unnecessary objects - Objects grouped
- This model contains 3,966 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF - This model contains 31,588 polygons, and 15,821 Vertices with TurboSmooth ON. Iterations - 1 - In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isnt closed. - Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX. - Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted.
- Textures: - Main objects - 5106x2228 JPG
- Additionally attached file *mat - Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)