- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Multiscatter as Plugin. you need to have this plugin installed to render the stones!!! - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies in viewport: 10.690 - polies for rendering: 17.571.562
- the stack of the cave is still available. - use the TS iterations to define the polycount; for performance keep the viewport iteration low - the Stones are lores resolution and scattered using the plugin Multiscatter - the stones are scattered with 2 Multiscatter objects - all objects are named and organized with layers - the cave is ~120m deep
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> the desert is also available without the trees! >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.