An artistically beautiful, detailed & accurate 3D depiction of the human Musculoskeletal System. The model is rigged using FK and ready for animation & poses.
This product consists of the Skeletal System ( complete with Spinal Ligaments ) as well as the Muscular System.
Features: ========================================== 1. The scene is organised into layers for easy management so you can easily hide or isolate individual systems. All components are correctly named & grouped appropriately in the scene.
4. Textures ( UV Unwrapped ): Muscular System - 4096 x 4096 pixels Spinal Ligaments - 1024 x 1024 pixels
5. A sample animation is included in the scene to demonstrate the possible poses & motions that can be achieved using the rig.
6. A PDF document is included to explain how to correctly use the Model.
7. Model contains mostly 4 sided polygons for efficiency & modeled to real world scale.
8. A transparent human models is included free to give a sense of the skeleton's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
9. Detailed & textured muscular system attaches seamlessly to the skeletal model. The muscles are true 3d objects that can be select and hidden to reveal the internal anatomy inside.
10. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, Subdivision in Blender and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
========================================== No special plugins needed. Just load and animate!
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products. Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.