|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Depicted components of the Nervous Systems are the Peripheral Nervous System & Autonomic Nervous System & Central Nervous System, which also includes Brain Ultimate, most complete brain model in the market.
1. The Nervous System is made up of the Central Nervous System ( brain & spinal cord ), Peripheral Nervous System & Autonomic Nervous System. Most 3D models in the market overlooked the Autonomic Nervous System, which is an important component of the Nervous System.
2. The Peripheral Nervous System is further divided & color coded into 8 pairs of Cervical nerves, 12 Pairs of Thoracic nerves, 5 pairs of Lumbar nerves, 5 pairs of Sacral nerves, CO1 & Cranial nerves. Most 3D models in the market missed out on this important detail.
3. All major components are either organised in layers or groupings so you can easily hide or isolate individual components.
4. All objects correctly named in the scene & modeled to real world scale.
5. The outer Cerebrum extends to the inner halves to end at the Corpus Callosum. So you can remove 1 half of the brain to show the internals. The 2 halves of the Cerebrum do not look symetrical when placed together, resembling an actual brain.
6. Internal details of the brain modeled as actual 3D components & fitted together nicely in an easy to understand manner. Most brain models in the market either use a texture image or provide a overly simplified depiction.
7. Also included, a separate Cerebrum that is further divided and color coded into the 4 lobes: Frontal, Parietal, Temporal, Occipital.
8. A transparent human model is included free, to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
9. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
Cerebellum, Cerebrum, Corpus callosum, Frontal lobe, Temporal lobe, Parietal lobe, Occipital lobe.
Spinal Cord, Pons, Midbrain, Thalamus, Optic chaism, eyes, Hippocampus, Amygdala, Basil, Ventricle, Olfactory bulb, Fornix, Hypothalamus, Pituitory gland, Pineal gland, Mammillary body, Limbic system.
Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System, & Autonomic Nervous System.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and