High quality model of the historic Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. Previously known as The St. James Club and The Argyle. Designed in 1929 by architect Leland A Bryant. Opened in 1931. One of finest examples of Art Deco architecture in Los Angeles area.
Former residents include John Wayne, Frank Sinatra and Howard Hughes.
Lightwave 3D object, setup scenes for day and night. 46 lights are parented to building.
Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset for HD TV program. * This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation of the Sunset Tower.
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 2 separate layers, Sunset Tower and a simple ground layer. * The model contains 84299 vertices and 69110 polygons * The Sunset Tower contains 67182 quads, 1270 tris, and 658 ngons * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 7 UV maps for details. * This model has 37 surfaces. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada models are all tris.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer. * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file. * 46 lights are parented to building. * Day and Night setup scenes are included. * Radiosity cache files included for day and night setup frame 0.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 14 images are included in the Lightwave 3D file download. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada textures are baked at 8192 x 8192 resolution. These include color, reflection, specular, gloss, luminance and transparency maps.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada files include all baked textures and reflection maps. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada are in 2 separate objects: Sunset Tower and ground.