This is a collection of real-world dimensions made by the professional architect of the Conference Hall and Lobby.
- Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2014
- The model is high in mesh with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, distorted normals, and overlapping polygons. - The mesh is low-polished, allowing you to edit the geometry, easily creating additional details. - All similar objects (furniture, equipment, etc.) Examples - easy to change or replaceable - Stage objects are organized in layers
- All preview images are processed with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images were made with VrayLightMtl for geometry testing. - The VRayCamera is included - the product is ready to go out of the box.
- This model includes both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures come in separate archives.
- Conference Hall - Polygons: 330.845 - Vertical: 331.781