Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Object - Golden Mask of Agamemnon
Polygons : 2932
Vertices : 3261
Smoothable : Yes
An highly accurate model of the real historic golden 'Mask of Agamemnon'.
The Mask of Agamemnon is an artifact discovered at Mycenae in 1876 by Heinrich Schliemann. The mask is a gold funeral mask, and was found over the face of a body located in a burial shaft. Schliemann believed that he had discovered the body of the legendary Greek leader Agamemnon, and from this the mask gets its name.
RONCHON's RENDERING SCENE v1.2
All products using the RONCHON's RENDERING SCENE are fully compatible
They all can be merged together without any conflicts.
- Same scale.
- Same rendering settings.
- Commune textures.
- Commune materials.
- The scene use MENTAL RAY render.
- Environement : Mental Ray Physical Sky.
- Lightning :
* Daylight system ( directional spot + skylight )
* Basic indirect illumination : Global regathering
- Animated sun from frame 0 (2:00 ) to 100 (23:00).
- Logartithmic Exposure control.
- Warning : Render time depends of the ground surface (scale mutiplier ). Ground scale may be changed to adapt to the current objects in the scene.
The renders where made using this scene.
The scene is only for the .max file.
If you have different scene versions, make sure to merge your products in the latest one.
- The rendering scene is only for the .max file.
- The renders shown were made from the .max file.
- Other file formats than .max may have missing materials settings.