- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the scene includes the lightsetup - polycount: 998001 / vertices: 1000000
- the geometry is very hires: 10m resolution per poly - the mesh is all quad mesh - the total dimension is: 10x10km - the height is 1,15km
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the map has 5k resolution - use the gradientramp in the blendmaterial to change the transition between snow and rocks
- the scene uses a daylightsystem with vraycam - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax Design 2010 (native)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.