Detailed, high quality 3D model of generic no-brand car. This particular car model is designed mainly for architectural visualizations, where you need relatively low polygon car with enough detail to look
realistic and it do not resemble any existing brand. The model has no interior to keep it light and the windows are black tinted to cover that. All of the small exterior details are modeled so it will look good even on close up shots.
Optimized for v-ray, standard materials version also included.
The main parts are with Symmetry and MeshSmooth modifiers for easier editing in max. This also gives you the freedom to increase or decrease the density of the mesh making it low or high poly depending on your project needs.
Polycount subdivided with 2 iterations (as on the preview images):
Polys: 168839 Verts: 180775
Polycount without subdivisions - original mesh:
Polys: 82466 Verts: 93307
- Modeled to real world scale
- All objects and materials are properly named and grouped.
- All light sources /headlights and tail lights/ are properly named and instanced for easy adjusting.
- All textures and materials are included.
- Modeled tires.
- Drag and drop ready /all background objects, sun and cameras are not included in the file/.
- original, no brand associated design.
Preview images rendered with v-ray in max 2009.
The _max archive contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available. Three type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya and XSI. Low poly version - without subdivisions is added to the exported formats.