01. General info: Scene contains 17 flowers. Single plant is made of 3 separate objects grouped together (flowers as single object, leaves as single object and stem). All renders were made with cycles render with HDR background (Subsurf level 2). HDR background is not included.
04. Scale/Rotation/Location: applied to all objects
05. Topology: quads only N-Gons presence - none Poles with more than 5 edges presence - none Coincident/Coplanar faces - none Overlapping/Coincident vertices - none Isolated vertices - none Normals facing out - yes Origin/Pivot Point location - (0,0,0)
06. UV Unwrapped objects: All objects have been unwrapped. Overlapping UV's - All instances of leaves, petals and stems use the same texture and are sharing same uv space.
07. Textures: Texture paths - relative Leaves and petals 3072x3072 base color, normal, roughness, specular Stems - no textures
08. Hierarchy model: Flat File Structure - yes Naming scheme - Names follow UE4 naming convention. Groups - Objects are organised in groups. Each flower has its own group. Group G_Main_Phlox contains all flowers. Use this group to append this model to your scene.
10. EXPORT FILES INFO. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND: This scene was made in Blender. It has been exported to .obj extension. If you use other software than Blender 2.79, you may need to put an additional effort to run this pack properly.