|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Features of appearance:
-Balconies in this building were originally built not covered, later residents of the house independently glass and cover the balcony according to their taste and possibilities in accordance with building codes
- The windows at that time were most often painted with different colors depending on the apartment, because the tenants themselves painted the frames, but at that time there were no double-glazed plastic windows.
- 4 entrance
- The building was not well maintained, apparently there were slums
-Model consists of 4 parts grouped together.
-Base of the building is made with open edges to save polygons
-Some small parts and glass are made with the use of maps with alpha channel.
- The foundation of the building uses several different textures for the possibility of applying graffiti, etc., so that they do not repeat.
-The tools of windows and frames are varied and approximately coincide with the logic of the location of the apartments.
- The model is made only as a decoration, apartments are absent!
- Model not smoothing.
* Low poly model
* Real scale
* Materials are available in 3ds Max format with VRay 3.60.03 Render
* Materials are also available in 3ds Max format using Scanline Render.
* The model consists of three parts, grouped together.
Vertices - 29055
Polygons - 26297
Tris - 48025
- 3DS Max 2018
(Lighting and background are not included in the final scene, only the model is included.)
Texture is ready for play
The model uses 7 identification materials:
in used model (23 textures):
B5F_Windows_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B5F_Windows_SPEC (Specular Level)
B3F_Panels_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B3F_Panels_SPEC (Specular Level)
B5F_Frames_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B5F_Frames_SPEC (Specular Level)
B3F_concrete_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B3F_Concrete_SPEC (Specular Level)
B3F_Balconies_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B3F_Balconies_SPEC (Specular Level)
B5F_Roof_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B5F_Roof_SPEC (Specular Level)
B5F_Details_DIFF (Diffuse color)
B5F_Details_SPEC (Specular Level)