This content pack includes:
* 2 scenes in Maya 2018 (.MB)
* 1 .FBX 3D format
* 1 .OBJ 3D format
* 7 archives with textures (.PNG)
- Model has a real world scale size: Height - 88.5 cm, Width - 11.4 cm, Length - 15 cm.
- Fully triangulated and ready for applications that directly require this (game engines, Substance Painter, etc.). All mesh/texture maps were baked based on this fact for an exact difference in the normals.
- UV layout are made and clean as possible.
- Model is presented in two versions: modified and unchanged. Modified version was located in the scene so that the render frames looked more diverse, i.e. parts of the mesh (such as a chain) are arranged in a more realistic manner. Unchanged version of the model simply does not have any transformations and is in state 'as was modeled.' Both versions are grouped because they contain several components and are not combined to each other.
- Flail is ready for simple rig, since it is hierarchically divided into many components: handle, chain and the striking element itself.
- Model has zero transformations, centered pivot point (group pivot point centered in origin) and placed in origin.
- Smoothing Groups/Soften-Harden Edge are applied to the model, which is important for game engines.
- Model in formats .FBX and .OBJ were combined for ease import.
- Model given a corresponding intuitive name.
- Completely ready for rendering.
|Materials and Textures|
- All textures have the following resolution variations: 1024x1024, 2048x2048 and 4096x4096. All texture resolutions are real (not scaled) and have appropriate quality of details. Textures represented in .PNG format.
- Two options for texturing - with engraving on flail or without. See preview for details.
- Two PBR Workflow: Metallic/Roughness and Specular/Glossiness. Both options also have all texture resolutions.
- Availability of Ambient Occlusion, IOR, Reflection and OpenGL_Normal maps for compatibility with most 3D-packages, programs and engines.
- Archive contains original Normal map taken from a high-poly, if you require pure geometry, but with initial detailing.
- All textures informatively named and arranged in their archives.
- In the two main scenes, materials are assigned and configured based on current scene render. Two 'VRayMtl' in a scene with V-Ray render and two 'Phong E' material in a standard Maya scene. For these scenes 4k textures version are used. Model in formats .FBX and .OBJ have standard Maya materials without textures.
|Scenes and Render|
- Two Maya scenes available in the archives - V-Ray and Standard version.
- Whole scene is intuitively grouped, for convenient control of the scene all objects are sorted by their layers.
- All elements and objects correctly named and arranged.
- Cameras and light rig included in the V-Ray scene.
- Materials/textures named and applied to the model.
- In the Standard Maya scene exist only model to which material with textures is assigned.
- V-Ray scene included turntable camera is rotated on with counterclockwise.
- All scenes and files work by Centimeter units.