* This is a 3d model of Eve from Wall-E (Pixar) and was based on the tutorial by Nikolauz Schatz.
* Originally created with Cinema 4d R16.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up(s), advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
*You can rotate the head in 15 degrees and lift and rotate the arms in 360 degrees through sliding bars was done with XPRESSO.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders. * Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names. * Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0,0) just above the grid. * Model is completely ready for visualization. * Object with optimization of movements (rig) it can move arms and head. * No animation is included in the scene. * All images are ready to render out-of-the-box as you see it in the presentation image.
* This model contains 4 objects 28 elements to to compose the scenario. * This model contains 28 elements ( 3 Cameras,Background,LiGHTS,Scene Controler and Softbox). * This model contains 208 polygons and 200 vertices (176 quads 32 triangles) * This model is included in 3ds studio, Autodesk fbx 2014 ,3dsMax and Wavefront obj. * This model is compatible with Cinerma 4D R16,R17,r18 and R19 version with standard materials and Texture previously tested. * This model can be subdivided by Subdivisions levels (Standard Level 3 but you imput off).
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with Physical as default Renderer. * Background and camera are included in the file..
|| MATERIALS ||
* Main Materials are: 2048x2048px.
* Additional material are: Default.
|| TEXTURES ||
* Eve_Face_Texture : 1500x1122 px PNG (223 Kb)
|| GENERAL ||
* Units used : # Centimeters. * Object Dimensions : Like Foto Reference (was not scaled to actual size.) * Scene objects are organized by Layers and each layer was named according to your reference. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed . * Physical Otimized Render utilized.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES
* This Model represents an estimated total of 18 hours of fun and responsible hours of 3D work .
* If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket!