* This is a 3d model of Eve from Wall-E (Pixar) and was based on the tutorial by Nikolauz Schatz.
* Originally created with Cinema 4d R16.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up(s), advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
*You can rotate the head in 15 degrees and lift and rotate the arms in 360 degrees through sliding bars was done with XPRESSO.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders. * Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names. * Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0,0) just above the grid. * Model is completely ready for visualization. * Object with optimization of movements (rig) it can move arms and head. * No animation is included in the scene. * All images are ready to render out-of-the-box as you see it in the presentation image.
* This model contains 4 objects 28 elements to to compose the scenario. * This model contains 28 elements ( 3 Cameras,Background,LiGHTS,Scene Controler and Softbox). * This model contains 208 polygons and 200 vertices (176 quads 32 triangles) * This model is included in 3ds studio, Autodesk fbx 2014 and Wavefront obj. * This model is compatible with Cinerma 4D R16,R17,r18 and R19 version with standard materials and Texture previously tested. * This model can be subdivided by Subdivisions levels (Standard Level 3 but you imput off).
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with Physical as default Renderer. * Background and camera are included in the file..
|| MATERIALS ||
* Main Materials are: 2048x2048px.
* Additional material are: Default.
|| TEXTURES ||
* Eve_Face_Texture : 1500x1122 px PNG (223 Kb)
|| GENERAL ||
* Units used : # Centimeters. * Object Dimensions : Like Foto Reference (was not scaled to actual size.) * Scene objects are organized by Layers and each layer was named according to your reference. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed . * Physical Otimized Render utilized.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES
* This Model represents an estimated total of 18 hours of fun and responsible hours of 3D work .
* If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket!
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.